[Noisebridge-discuss] Rooster watch, round 1 (documenting sleepers at NB)

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:30:34 UTC 2012

we should rig all the couches with pressure sensors that detect how long
someone is sitting on the couch without moving (ie: sleeping). After a
certain amount of time this should trigger an air horn. All you would need
to do to thwart this would be to shift your weight around a little while
sitting. Although this might not work for sleepers who are especially
restless. still. air horn. it could be fun.