[Noisebridge-discuss] Rooster watch, round 1 (documenting sleepers at NB)

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:08:09 UTC 2012

And if you buy stuff for Noisebridge your avatar gets cool armor.

I think the solution is to change the way people think about things in a positive manner. I've read enough behavioral science to know that punishment is not a reliable training mechanism. It just makes everybody nervous.

Sent from my iPad