[Noisebridge-discuss] Wingnuts

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:30:22 UTC 2012

 Cynthia, I'm so glad you're here. People have been saying the most awful
things about you, and I'm hoarse from shouting against them all your good
qualities.

(Awkward!)

In all seriousness - (pause) - thank you for clarifying my comments. I
often wish I had someone around to explain to other people what it is I'm
trying to communicate. Sadly, much of the time it's just me out here alone.
Duesberg should absolutely have the right to make his case to an
open-minded audience, and as verbally stated in the past, I  am open and
willing to hear his talk, if we are able to acquire him.

Nor do I wish to make light of the scourge of AIDS. No matter what causes
it, it's really a downer.

xo

Your friendly neighborhood Tiger