[Noisebridge-discuss] Wingnuts

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:43:59 UTC 2012

*On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote,
essentially, "No way in hell is that guy giving a talk at Noisebridge."*

To clarify - or re-clarify, or possibly de-clarify - I was never seriously
thinking of Dr. Doomsberg giving a talk at Noisebridge. I figured the talk,
if it materialized at all, would be held at a different appropriate venue
to which those of a mind to attend would be directed. The only connecting
link between the good Dr. and the Noiz was, I believe, Mistress Cynthia.

Sorry if I miscommunicated, my head needs a good yank down from the clouds
of the outer zinosphere now & then. Air's pretty thin up there.

TLongshanksLT