[Noisebridge-discuss] occucopter hackers

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Feb 4 01:02:08 UTC 2012

Hey all, fyi, for a totally unrelated project, I am getting an ardupilot
mega 2.0.  I'll be getting to know it for a while. first thing I'm going to
do is get it working with a flight Sim. This will be a fun exploration of
the device. If you are interested, look in to the ardupilot mega 2.0 (aka
purple). I'll let the list know when I get it.  I don't intend on having
this device ever actually leave the ground as it will be rover based, but
people who would be interested, here's your chance to try before you by
and/or roll you own.