[Noisebridge-discuss] An introduction, a lot of gratitude, and some ideas!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 20:17:45 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Caitlyn Meeks-Ferragallo <
caitlyn at flutterverse.com> wrote:

> Hello all,  I wanted to say hello, introduce myself, give thanks and share
> a couple of ideas I have.  My name's Caitlyn, and I am very grateful and
> honored that I was made a member last Tuesday.  Thanks to Alex Peake &
> Lizzard for sponsoring me, and to all at the meeting for condensing!

Oh, you got the *condensed* membership! You should mix that with some
water, or it's likely to be too strong......

> I think Noisebridge is absolutely the coolest thing in the city.

Noisebridge thinks so too!

(And I agree.)

Don't mind me and my juvenile jackassery. From one member to another - (oh,
actually.........well, no, never mind) - Welcome, friend, to Noisebridge!
Lurk not and forever speak your mind!

TLongshanksLT