[Noisebridge-discuss] Creating a NoiseKey switch

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:03:58 UTC 2012

Oh.  God.  I just got ASCII Rick-Rolled.

[[Well played sir.  Well played.]]

Once I get back to Austin, I'm going to Grangers to pick up a
waterproof outdoor enclosure switchbox, some security screws, and will
wire it up to the door system.   Assuming it works, I'll find
somewhere on the wiki to document what was needed to shoehorn physical
key support into Cerberus-prox.

-M