[Noisebridge-discuss] Person evicted from space for violent behavior

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 7 07:37:24 UTC 2012

So we need a camera there that -can not record-; it just transmits realtime video. It will serve the same purpose as peepholes in doors.

Peepholes aren't supposed to be 2-way, the idea is that if you're innocent I let you right in, and if you're not then I don't let you scope out my home for robbery or evaluate whether you could take me in a fight.

Just starting to push back the conversation stack,
Tao