[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control & Safety, both personal and general space.

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Feb 8 21:22:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM, David Estes <d at videst.es> wrote:
> Okay. I've set up a free one at ipkall for now, and fixed a few deprecated settings in the extensions.conf. It's up at (206) 424-6845. How would we go about connecting the Sonic.net number?

Cool! There's no reason that we can't have multiple inbound and
outbound calling paths.

We do pay for outbound calls on Sonic, so I was only recommending that
it get used as an inbound path. If we want to use it for that purpose,
we'll have to scrounge up some VoIP hardware with at least one FXO
port.

--j