[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control & Safety, both personal and general space.

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Feb 9 00:18:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM,  <gnnrok at gmail.com> wrote:

> We could install the entry system on the noisebridge door instead of the
> front gate so people can see through the portal on our door and just leave
> the front gate the way it is

I'm being pedantic, but someone being a jerk could take the elevator
down in the basement and come up the side staircase (by the darkroom)
then.

Making modifications to our upstairs suite entrance is probably more
easily done, since it'll only affect Noisebridge and not the other
tenants in the building.

--j