[Noisebridge-discuss] [rant] Messbridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:54:26 UTC 2012

In order to avoid prejudice against homeless people, I propose we describe
people we think suck as 'oogles' .  That way we have a term for Rob 3.0 and
his shit show, too.

BTW I blame Jof for Rob 2.0 showing up in my DREAM last night. I pointed
and yelled but instead of kicking him out, everyone just left the party.

R.

mediumreality.com