[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal.

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:19:01 UTC 2012

if you accompanied "member" hours with a timed keypad lock at the TOP
DOOR (not the bottom door at the street, the door at the top of the
stairs) it would be disturbingly easy to simply not let people into
the space after the keypad lock autolocks, and disturbingly easy to
kick people off the stairs because its obviously a fire hazard and
safety risk.  the lock would be open during daytime hours, but after
it locks, if you don't have the code and you leave or are kicked out,
you're not coming back in unless someone else knows you and lets you
in.