[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal.

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Feb 9 23:18:45 UTC 2012

    I like the idea of
"doors being more difficult to open"
    rather than
"doors being more difficult to open after certain hours."

    The first doesn't require someone (or worse, as
evidence suggests, some community-driven software
program) adjusting the door-opening-easiness on a
regular basis. The first also sidesteps the members-
only hours issue (sidestepping issues seems often a
very good approach to issues).