[Noisebridge-discuss] question for the panel, re: the wiki

Tom noisebridge at flamsmark.com
Fri Feb 10 00:03:18 UTC 2012

I'd love to have a Noisbridge use BrowserID authentication, but I don't
think that the wiki is well suited for that. Is there any way to tag/group
user accounts? I suspect that the group of members would be important to
assign centrally and secretly. What about folks who want to participate in
NB auth without a public page?