[Noisebridge-discuss] Workshop for HTML/CSS class

Tom noisebridge at flamsmark.com
Fri Feb 10 00:12:55 UTC 2012

I think this sounds like a smashing idea. Thursdays at 8 has all the
hallmarks of a good time.

On the topic of the lecture session. I don't think that you should
"re-start" the class in the middle, but I think that I would be valuable to
teach the whole lecture series more than once, like university classes.
Your sessions are a really good introduction, and I think that many people
would benefit from your instruction in future too.