[Noisebridge-discuss] Attention everyone: Hacker Alley is being hacked!

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 05:21:15 UTC 2012

Jim I've been an active nonmember of this space for over a year, I am aware
of hacker alley as the area adjacent to the member shelves. All in all, I
think waiting until Monday night is more than fair. If you haven't made a
decision after 5 days on whether or not you want something from the e-waste
pile then I apologize for any grief you may experience. There will also be
photographs provided, for e-participants to decide from whether or not they
want something. So far that pile is very huge. But so is the massive amount
of progress.
Therefore if anything further perturbs you about it, you are welcome to
undo our doocratic efforts in person, or have someone you know come and
undo it. Peace be unto you. :-)

Oh and.... NO member shelves were harmed in the process of rearranging
Hacker Alley.