[Noisebridge-discuss] Entry & Security

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Sat Feb 11 03:35:57 UTC 2012

Jake,
I certainly wasn't criticizing the video.  It's awesome.
But
Last meeting, with all that mass of members.....There were a half dozen
oogles on the couches, not hacking, not doing any harm.  NO ONE
(including me) invited them to leave.
I had the distinct feeling that they were waiting for the place to clear
out so that they could get some sleep.
-Claudia