[Noisebridge-discuss] Upstairs door latch mechanism?

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Sat Feb 11 03:38:59 UTC 2012

Walk to the corner.  Wait for them to clear away and come back.

  in my case last night, I was
pony.noise/gate-ing in on my phone, and there were potential
undesirables standing in front of the gate, blocking my entrance. If I
rejected their entry I'd be on the street and outnumbered, instead of
inside with 20+ other people.