[Noisebridge-discuss] Entry & Security

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:01:47 UTC 2012

# merriam-hipster dictionary -
n. a large cock with an extremely annoying vocal projection and erratic
spontaneous movements without thought of consequence prone to delusions of
power and nasty fighting.
ex. the great big cocks came into our house and made a bunch of annoying
noise and tried to walk on people. then they ran as fast as they could with
the rest of the chickens.