[Noisebridge-discuss] Classroom use: Ben & Shannon

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 00:32:03 UTC 2012

Hi John,

I concur that there is no rule. I haven't noticed you doing it as
much, but Laurent tends to camp out, like all day every day, in a
classroom. He also sometimes sleeps there, and I've also heard
complaints about his demeanor, approachability, and smell.

In any case, his behavior *discourages* people from using the
classrooms for their intended use. There's plenty of workspace in
noisebridge. No one is entitled to a private room all day.

-Kelly