[Noisebridge-discuss] Entry & Security

Tao Neuendorffer Flaherty neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 12 03:40:52 UTC 2012

We agree that sleeping is bad! I just bought big paper with which to make this is what Noisebridge is and Don't Sleep Here signs.

But that doesn't address the question. My husband and I haven't spent enough time at Noisebridge to know what an undesirable is, and we can't help you unless we understand what the fight is about.

We do not want to upset you. Don't make enemies out of the curious.

Peace,
Tao