[Noisebridge-discuss] clay studios in sf?

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Sun Feb 12 09:43:36 UTC 2012

I hope that this response isn't too late.
1. The Clay Studio has closed.
2. There is access to wheels etc at Randall Museum.  I had a pretty
unpleasant and snotty experience with them, but maybe you will be
luckier - .
3. Sharon Art Studio in Golden Gate Park.  I think that you find out
what day is registration for the next period and RUN.
Good luck,
Claudia