[Noisebridge-discuss] I stink!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:54:32 UTC 2012

I can only assume this message is trolling but I'll go ahead and state
the obvious.

If you stink and need a shower, it's time for you to go home and
shower. Noisebridge does not have a shower, and using the sinks to
replace showering is really not excellent behavior, even if you've
worked hard on something. Wash your face at the sink, or other normal
things that one can do with a sink, but go home to shower.

-Kelly