[Noisebridge-discuss] Tired of Noisebridge BS, As of Late

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:02:45 UTC 2012

All but a few of the things I've stored on my shelf are gone, despite
best efforts to locate things.

The most expensive things I had on the shelf (the AVR chips) are missing.

The things most important to me (my macbook, a couple other items)
have been returned... but that's beside the point.  They should never
have been disturbed or moved anywhere other than from my old shelf to
my new shelf in the first place.

I agree with jof.   Part of being in a Do-ocracy, and a consensus
driven space, is owning up to when you make a mistake and _being ready
to undo what you've done_, graciously.  Throwing out someone's stuff,
misplacing it, and being less than careful with other people's things
makes it incredibly difficult to hit "undo".

For my part, I am mixing up a new batch of tasty ETOH products with
unusual properties (miracle fruit schnapps, ghost pepper limonata,
salt and pepper shozu, sugar crystal rum) to replace the bottle of
hot-as-heck infused vodka.  But everyone loses out when a supply of
hackable chips like those AVR's goes missing.

-M