[Noisebridge-discuss] tubs versus walls for member shelves

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 02:44:36 UTC 2012

Based on the shelving units we have and the sizes available:
http://www.uline.com/BL_312/Round-Trip-Totes

25.2 x 15.5 x 11" seems like the right one.  We can fit 2 per shelf in
the existing configuration.

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-9745R/Totes/253-x-155-x-115-Red-Round-Trip-Totes?model=S-9745R&RootChecked=yes

I'm going to do some more measurements sometime soon.  I think we have
enough volunteered funds to order about half of what Shannon was
suggesting.