[Noisebridge-discuss] [Policy-Wonks] Tired of Noisebridge BS, As of Late

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:57:34 UTC 2012

I'll be at the policy wonks meeting. I would like to be a part of this
other discussion. I think I sounds like it will be partly redundant to the
last Tuesday meeting discussion of this, but some of that is worth
repeating. Is there a logistical constraint that requires that we go to
Borderlands? Like for instance, dinner? or compulsory scifi? Otherwise I
don't really understand why we can't just have this discussion at
noisebridge. It would be more convenient for me. I have to head back east
by 19:30 or 20:00.

Kelly