[Noisebridge-discuss] Tired of Noisebridge BS, As of Late

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Feb 16 10:02:23 UTC 2012

Several people have emailed me, and have been very kind. Some can
sympathize with the situation.

I'm sorry to be sowing bad vibes, but I felt compelled to share.
Frankly, it isn't that big of a deal in the scheme of things. I don't
think this modem and hardware was on a member shelf, instead it was
stored in the "server" closet, and just somehow a box found its way
out of there and into the giant robot pile.
Other Noisebridge hardware was lost, and this just got caught up in it.

I'm not emo quitting noisebridge or anything, just bummed to see how
the place has been keeping up.

Hack the planet.