[Noisebridge-discuss] Assignment for tomorrow's web dev lab!

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:18:45 UTC 2012

I've heard of proof of concept demos for hijacking streams. Basically, the attacker on WiFi responds to the TCP SYN request faster than the web site itself. The example I saw showed people whose HTTP image requests all returned goatse.

https checks the certificate of the remote site. You could do this for https but the certificate wouldn't match.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone