[Noisebridge-discuss] Assignment for tomorrow's web dev lab!

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:39:44 UTC 2012

Damn! My efforts to reduce CPU utilization at NSA listening posts have been thwarted!

I'm impressed at how complex the setup is. I am frequently impressed at how good Google's technical engineering is, and how bad their UI design is. I almost wish they would focus on providing infrastructure for others to build the apps.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone