[Noisebridge-discuss] Buzzer out of order

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Feb 19 01:02:56 UTC 2012

last night a bunch of us were working on a system to interface to the
computer which can cause the door to unlock.  We did not change the part
which interfaces to the door unlocker.

I assume you are talking about the doorbell, the button at gate which
causes a noise to happen inside the space.  We did not do anything to that
system at all (that i know of).

I know that when it rains, the button on the gate that rings the doorbell
stops working.  It is in really bad condition.  If you want to fix it, go
ahead.  I am not someone who is worried about it at the moment.

Justin Doerr wrote:
The buzzer outside does not appear to be working. Will the people working
on this project please come ASAP to fix the problem? Thank you kindly.