[Noisebridge-discuss] Problem receiving these postings.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Feb 20 22:45:31 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:51:04AM -0800, N wrote:
> I have a problem receiving these postings in my email program (Eudora
> 7.0.1.0) running on XP/SP2.
>
> The postings show up in Windows Explorer on the webmail for my
> Earthlink account but unlike all the other email I get Noisebridge
> postings do not show up in Eudora.
>
> I open to suggestions on how to fix this problem.

It's possible one of the Mailman headers is causing your IMAP or POP
server to be unhappy.  I can send you one email with each header, if
you'd like, to see which one causes the problem.

You probably want to upgrade your computer!  XP SP2 is a deeply unsafe
operating system to use on the Internet.  There are many unfixed bugs in
it that mean you probably have malware running on your machine, even if
you don't see any visible problems.  I hope you don't use your computer
to access your bank online.

-andy