[Noisebridge-discuss] Buzzer out of order

Asheem Linaval xormic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:33:32 UTC 2012

It appears that we have someone sabotaging the doorbell system now. A
temporary fix for the doorbell was assembled so we wouldn't have folks
standing around on the street for 15 minutes waiting to be let in. BUT, a
few hours ago, someone clipped a wire going to the speaker in the intercom
panel upstairs, disabling the doorbell. I am guessing this is a result of
people who would rather hide behind broken equipment rather than tell
people that should be elsewhere to leave face-to-face. In any case,
intentionally breaking infrastructure without consulting anyone doesn't
sound like the right way to do anything.

//atl