[Noisebridge-discuss] I want NoiseBridge to change.

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:14:06 UTC 2012

Is their poetry about hacking? Does it relate to Noisebridge? Are they inspired by NB, or are they just using it as a warm place?

If they're contributing to a culture that people want, then it seems fine by me. If they're using NB as an Internet cafe, that doesn't seem helpful.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone