[Noisebridge-discuss] I want NoiseBridge to change.

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Feb 21 20:06:48 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Wladyslaw Zbikowski
<embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:39 PM, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:
>>    There needs a definition of "hacking".
>
> It's not necessary for this purpose. We may not have a definition of
> art, but we all see the difference between an someone who appreciates
> art and someone walking into a gallery to take a piss.

Well, and that's why I suggest something that isn't necessarily
software specific, and instead is meant to filter for those that are
curious or interested in creative solutions to problems.

However, it's really hard to make something that's generic and can
appeal to all.

--j