[Noisebridge-discuss] lets help Laurent by helping him move... out

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:56:01 UTC 2012

Make sure you check the housing resources you give to him and exclude any that provide squatting advice.

How does squatting fit in with zoning laws? I'd expect squatting to bypass any lease conditions since, well, squatting rights by definition go against the desires of the property owner.

Thanks,

gopi at iPad