[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:42:30 UTC 2012

Aspartame, sugar, sodium benzoate, and caffeine are definitely not good for humans and will only serve to degrade the health and well being of the community. Do your own due diligence.

I suggest we convert the vending machine to vend consumables needed around the space like precision screw drivers, zip ties, glue sticks, and noisebridge t-shirts, and maybe old iPods and things. Items could be stuffed into reusable cardboard tubes the same size as soda cans. People could donate these kinds of items to the space as needed.

Hat tip to Metrix Create which already has a vending machine of supplies.

If we were to vend drinks, I suggest water or our own tastebridge kombucha.

Sent from my iPhone