[Noisebridge-discuss] Last night at Noisebridge was awesome!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:40:52 UTC 2012

Last night at Noisebridge was awesome!

More than 30 people showed up for Circuit Hacking Monday. It was so wonderful to see an entire roomful of people happily soldering away. When I left at 3am there will still people working on way cool hardware projects.

At the same time, the game developer group was meeting and discussing and coding.

At the same time there was a class in the back classroom of I-don't-know-how-many people learning how to make their own websites.

At the same time there were people making and serving lots of really good food (including vegan food that I could digest).

And at the same time there were lots and lots of people working on projects, either by themselves, or in small groups.

And everyone was helping one another, and learning from each other, and sharing, and having a really wonderful night.

This is *exactly* what hackerspaces are about. And this is why I love hackerspaces. :)

Cheers,
Mitch.