[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Feb 22 23:47:59 UTC 2012

On 2/22/12 2:21 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2012, at 13:37, Rachel McConnell<rachel at xtreme.com>  wrote:
>
>> On 2/22/12 1:28 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
>>>
>>> If you want these drinks, bring them in yourself.
>>
>> What else do you think the soda machine fillers are doing?
>
> They are maintaining a corporate sales outlet. I've been given permission here in this thread to run my own vending machine along side the existing one. Is that correct?

Sure, you can do that.  You have my permission to obtain, install, and
maintain another vending machine -- but be prepared for people to put
stuff in it that you don't care for, and if you intend to keep the money
from it, you are morally obligated to put up a notice there that money
put into it is going to you rather than to Noisebridge.