[Noisebridge-discuss] Farbridge? Need help with an old Mac

L E lexein-esc at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 17:24:15 UTC 2012

I'm in NY, with a borrowed Powerbook G4 Titanium which suddenly developed serious startup problems.

It _was_ working, then gorked.

If there are any retro Mac gurus around and willing, I'd appreciate some time on IRC, Skype, or voice. I can pay a little, if that helps.

I need to resurrect any G4 Mac running some legacy software for an application. This system was working, no odd hard drive noises, booting, no problem. Then everything went horribly wrong. Further details available off list, if interested.- lurker Lex