[Noisebridge-discuss] You have until March 1 to delete your Google history. -- https://www.google.com/history/

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:49:40 UTC 2012

What is the concern here?  Starting March 1 our Web history information
will be shared with other Google products, I get that.  What is the risk of
not deleting this?  My understanding is that the information will still be
kept private, is that not the case?  For example, will YouTube be able to
show like a list of youtube videos that I've watched in the past?  Is that
the sort of things people are concerned with.

I am afraid of Google Buzz-esque debacles wherein my private information is
indirectly made public.  Generally, I don't mind Google logging my activity
on their products for "personalization".

Jared-