[Noisebridge-discuss] This Is Completely Un-Excellent

Arnold Murray arnold.murray at ymail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:41:31 UTC 2012

--- On Sat, 2/25/12, Elijah Post <elijahpost at gmail.com> wrote:
>This may very well fall under the legal category of slander. Legal folks >anyone?

You do realize every single entry in the tumblr blog has a handy
link to an original posting on the public archive of the
noisebridge-discuss mailing list, right?  I believe that
with the exception of the actual title of the Tumblr, every single
piece of text is just a pointer to something on noisebridge.net

Maybe we can copyright the text and DCMA tumblr