[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker seeks (possibly temporary) living space

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Feb 26 20:57:38 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:47:25PM -0800, Lee Sonko wrote:
> Let dutifully point out the giant fire-breathing, acid spitting, adamantium
> tusk wielding quantum elephant in the middle of the room.
>
> You can stay at Noisebridge!

I know this was a joke, but just to be clear --

No, you can't stay at Noisebridge.  Please don't sleep at Noisebridge,
please don't eat a significant fraction of your meals at Noisebridge,
don't store your stuff at Noisebridge.  And please don't bring your
pets, animal companions, or spirit animals to Noisebridge, either.

Thanks,
-andy