[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] FBI stopped by and said Hi and that there was a cyber threat from noisebridge, Feb. 21 2012 around 9pm

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Feb 27 18:03:48 UTC 2012

Yeah, you speak for the idiots.  I was making a case for or in ability to
help them with out further information and I provided evidence that most of
us were working on things not even security related.

Because that is the truth

We don't want to act like a have something to hide...I certainly don't.