[Noisebridge-discuss] On a more serious note: a personal statement to NB Discuss

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:42:06 UTC 2012

Justin Doerr wrote:

>> It's a marvelous phenomena when perspicacious individuals like myself
>> finally stop wallowing in that great void of vulnerable uncertainty and
>> realize a purpose/opportunity within their life and actually go
>> for it.

This sentence would look GREAT on a Tshirt! With an appropriate image, like
maybe a pegacorn* flying over the rainbow, and some pills or something.
Let's print some!

*winged unicorn

> With that, I conclude by saying I really do need to take Miloh
>> up on his suggestion in getting a blog, and thank all of you for
>> listening to/reading my meaningless rants

We're gonna get you a blog, cupcake.......a big, beautiful blog that'll be
the envy of the whole neighborhood!!!

TlongshanksLT