[Noisebridge-discuss] wiki admins?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:56:03 UTC 2012

this seemed like a great temporary solution to me.  i am open to other
directions... but after all it isn't the anonymity-r-us conference, and
the page isn't locked.  just now you are asked to say who you are when
you work on it.  If that is somehow problematic for people i'd
definitely like to hear about why.