[Noisebridge-discuss] PsychedelicSF

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:56:50 UTC 2012

On a related (yet darker) note - my friend Oshan, owner of OmShan
Tea<http://www.omshantea.com>in the Mission (he's been to Noisebridge
before and I believe some of you
know him), is currently on trial for alleged distribution of psychedelics.
His trial date is July 23rd. I recently wrote an essay about the time I met
and befriended him, way back in 1997-98 at the Evergreen State College in
Olympia, Washington. I plan to run an edited version of that essay in
ZiP02<http://zine.noisebridge.net/>,
providing Oshan approves it. Anyhow, I thought I'd mention it because I
know Oshan has done a lot for the communities all over the west coast for
years, and now is his time of need - last I heard he needed to raise
$15,000 for a trial lawyer, and faces a minimum 10-year prison sentence if
convicted. And I hear the judge assigned to his case is known as a harsh
sentencer.

Support!

www.freeoshan.com