[Noisebridge-discuss] PsychedelicSF

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:15:47 UTC 2012

On Feb 28, 2012, at 3:10 PM, Kaya wrote:

> Hacking is a broad term which encompasses so much and its definition
> expands regularly. Wet systems are ripe with hacking opportunity as
> indicated by the emergence of cellular hacking spaces like Biocurious.

I concur. If there is a problem with too many events and not enough time / space, then I think that's something that we'll have to figure out how to resolve.

Personally, I would prefer to see high quality but potentially off-topic events over entirely on-topic lower-quality events.

I've only been to one "official" event at Noisebridge, and it was very high quality, so maybe there will be difficult decisions.

Just me 0.02ยข.