[Noisebridge-discuss] BBB complaint report -- DO NOT OPEN

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Feb 29 18:35:26 UTC 2012

My email provider found a Trojan in a recent email from discuss and
deleted it.  I did not receive the referenced email so I suspect this
payload is the one with the Trojan.

List admins, does mailman have any virus scanning abilities or plugins
that aren't enabled?  Has the sender of the referenced email been banned?

Daniel, noisebridge-discuss is not moderated.  You may be thinking of
noisebridge-announce, which is.

Rachel