[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker roommate wanted for west oakland

Marc Juul marcjc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 00:44:03 UTC 2012

Greetings fellow hackers, slackers and internet freedom fighters.

I have two rooms available at 2704 adeline st. (west oakland) from around
10th of january.

One is until february 1st, the other is without an end date. Dates are
flexible.

Rent is $400 a month including all utilities (internet is a utility).

We share the bottom floor of a small house with a top floor inhabitant we
rarely see or hear and we have a nice little vegetable garden in the back.

We share a bathroom and kitchen and cook and share meals most evenings.

--
Marc Juul