[Noisebridge-discuss] Magnet wall

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Jan 2 22:23:45 UTC 2012

Additionally, to christen the magnet wall, we will be celebrating with the
magnet tossing games of numerous cultures from around the world.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Liz Henry <liz at bookmaniac.org> wrote:

> The wall by the entryway that has the touch screen is now painted black
> with iron-containing paint that magnets will stick to. I'm coming back
> in the morning to add some more coats so it will be even more fabulously
> magnetacious!
>
> Thanks to Nicholas from Australia, Tayopa, Josiah and Solomon for
> sanding and painting and to Laurent for advice.
>
> I'm hoping to put the photos back there tomorrow or Sunday.
>
> And maybe paint a section with whiteboard paint for a bulletin board as
> well.
>
> The top section hasn't been painted yet (I am not super confident on a
> ladder)
>

> - Liz
>

> --

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>